Bethnal Student Living website does capture or store personal information, such as user's IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. This is used to record the number of visitors to our site and to help monitor the performance of individual web pages.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They provide anonymous information and cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested. This requires a session cookie and this expires when a visitor closes their browser.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
Analytics cookies on www.bethnalstudentliving.com.
Bethnal Student Living uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and make use of our electronic booking system.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on your machine, you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Hubspot Cookies on bethnalstudentliving.com
Bethnal Student Living uses hubspot to record enquiries coming through our website www.bethnalstudentliving.com
Hubspot tracking code help us accurately record the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This helps us to identify where visitors to the site may be encountering problems and also gives us an indication of the types of content visitors find particularly useful